Design guidelines promotional products
Last updated on
The design guidelines for promotional products are different from the general design guidelines. You can use screen printing and pad printing, but also digital printing. You have to apply a different color mode depending on the type of print. With a digital print, the file must be designed in CMYK. With pad and screen printing we work with a certain number of uniform color tones, for this we use PMS colors. Files for promotional products are not required to have bleed.
- What type of files can I submit?
- Design files in CMYK
- How to design files in PMS
- Do I have to add trim marks?
- What settings should I use when saving a PDF?
- Make sure your file is a vector file