Design guidelines banners
Last updated on
Wondering how to design banners? Use these design guidelines, which are slightly different from the general ones.
Do you want eyelets in your banner? Then make sure that the important graphic elements are at least 4 cm from the edge. That way they don't disappear behind an eyelet.
Make sure you provide your print file in the correct format. Do you only have a logo and would you like us to create the print file? That's possible! Check our dtp rates.
- What type of files can I submit?
- Design files in CMYK
- Add a 10 mm bleed to your files
- How do I convert text into outlines?
- Overprint and transparencies
- What are the best ink coverage values?
- Do I have to add trim marks?
- What settings should I use when saving a PDF?