General design guidelines
Here you'll find a list of the general design guidelines for your files. Keep in mind, though that the design guidelines for some products can be significantly different from these general design guidelines. Always check whether there are other, more specific, design guidelines available for your product.
- What type of files can I submit?
- Design files in CMYK
- Add a 3 mm bleed to your files
- How do I convert text into outlines?
- Overprint and transparencies
- What are the minimum and maximum values of ink coverage?
- Do I have to add trim marks?
- What settings should I use when saving a PDF?
- Do not use frames and borders