Sales & customer support
Published on 9 December 2021
We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team. Would you like to contribute to our mission to make online printing simple for our customers? Then read on quickly.
This is you
Previous work experience is not necessary. You have at least a diploma of secondary education (everything else is a bonus) and you are happy to help our growing company. You are open to get to know how our business operates and to perform various tasks. You can work independently and take initiative; you keep your head cool at busy times. You have a way with words, and you are a problem solver. And finally, you are motivated, eager to learn and have a positive attitude.
This is how you help out at PrintSimple
As sales & customer support you are the point of contact, the business card of PrintSimple. Customers can contact you through various channels (mail, telephone, ...) with their questions about our products and you give advice about the different printing solutions we offer. And no, no call center situations! You communicate with our customers and suppliers in Dutch and English (German and French are a plus). You prepare quotations and forward customer orders to our production partners. You check the print files, and you follow up the orders from A-Z.
And finally, you strive to honor our nearly unmatched customer satisfaction and customer service (PrintSimple is currently rated 5/5 on Facebook and 4.9/5 on Google).
What's in it for you?
- The PrintSimple DNA gives you the freedom to help and unburden customers in your way and style.
- A mind-blowing work bootcamp and learning-on-the-job.
- A full-time (38 h) contract of indefinite duration with competitive salary. Part-time employment is also negotiable, freelance is not a possibility.
- Some cherries on top: meal vouchers, eco vouchers, reimbursement of transport costs and expense allowances.
- A nice number of vacation days, yeay!
- Great team building activities. Go-karting, clay pigeon shooting, city trips, BBQ or just a nice meal, everything is possible!
- An inspiring workplace at Corda Campus in Hasselt without traffic jams. Accessible by car, motorcycle, (Blue-bike or Mobit shared) bicycle, scooter, train, bus (more than 10 lines) or simply on foot.
- Extensive lunch options on campus. And sometimes we make dinner together during the afternoon. Haute cuisine, such as "croqueske" and stuff!
- Prefer to work from home every now and then? No problem!
- Go for a run during your lunch break? You can, there are showers.
- Coffee addict? There is great merchandise available. We have good old Douwe but also Monx Roasters coffee.
- A sturdy little machine to work with, including the necessary peripherals, of course.
- Training budget that you can spend on yourself. Lifelong learning and stuff, you know ...
- A super awesome team of 3 people.
- And of course, the opportunity to grow in an inspirational setting.
Are you interested? Or do you have any questions?
Drop an email via email@example.com! Hope to see you soon!
‹ Back to overview